- Market and product development
- Beta testing
- Market research testing
- Commercialization of a product
This is often considered post-NPD (New Product Development).
- Business and revenue model
- Positioning and differentiation
- Multi channel distribution
'With each new sales channel, a company expands its sales and market coverage'.
- Multi channel communication
The goal of writing multi channel communication plan is to get an audience to invest their time, money or efforts in a product or service.
- Marketing communication mix
The importance of online service for some organisations are indicated by bank Nationwide.
- Organisational capabilities
- Idea generation
- Opportunity analysis
The strategy of assessing the potential for a change or enhancement to enhance the generation of revenue.
- Idea screening
- Business analysis
- Break even analysis
- Benefits of break even analysis
- Fourt Woodlock equation
The tool used to determine whether the product idea will be profitable or not.
- Critical path analysis
- How to make critical path analysis?
- Critical path in business
- Logistics strategic plan
Logistics is how to get raw materials, move them in the system, distribute and replace them.